Sunday, January 25, 2009

Winter Hiatus @ Space 237




Thanks to everyone who came out to Space last friday.  It was live.  Space237 is easily one of my favorite gallery spots in the area and I am stoked to be hanging there.  The staff at the gallery is also off the hook, big thanks to Myela, Lynn, Ellen, and Joy along with the rest of their peoples.  We had probably close to 500 cats roll through in the course of the night (if I had to guestimate) and for sure a real irie vibe to all the conversation and so forth.  Another big up to my good bredren Ras B for the reggae sound system and  Greg, Dig, and Jeff for makin it forward from the D.

Once again, Kelly and I neglected to photo document the events of the evening thoroughly so if you took pictures at the show forward them to me at adam@adamrussellart.com

Thanks again.  

Boom!

AR




No comments: